Sunday, May 2, 2010

Catch up on birthday events Part 1

Birthday party at KidsView Park

We had a party with some friends and family last Sunday for Natali's birthday. It was at a local park and we had a pavillion rented. The weather wasn't exactly what I had wanted, but at least it wasn't raining. It was extremely windy!! We had to duct tape to tape down the table cloths and it was actually a bit chilly. But the kids didn't care about the wind when they were playing on the playground and us adults made it through also. :) We had a Thomas the Tank Engine themed party so I made train sugar cookies with the help of my sister and mom. Actually Natali helped me make the batter and they helped me decorate and cut them out. I also made a chocolate chip cookie "cake".


We had 3 other kids attend the party - 2 of which I got a picture of plus Natali. They were all moving around so fast at the playground, it was hard to get pictures! Overall I think the party was a success and Natali got some neat presents and some new clothes.
I will have more pictures/post at another time with our other birthday events.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun party and you did a great job with the theme. What will you do for her 4th???
Nana