Monday, August 23, 2010

Natali

Just thought I would update on what Natali is up to these days.

She is for sure in the "Why?" phase of being a 3 year old. She asks "Why?" about just about everything! Can be very frustrating but I'm glad she cares I guess.

Natali will be starting a mother's day out / preschool in a couple weeks. It is on Tuesdays and Thursdays from like 9-2:30 something like that. I told her that she would be going to something like day care soon and that's all she talks about now! :) I had no idea she would be so interested in it, but every day she says "Can I go to day care today?" So hopefully it will be a good experience and she can make some new friends and learn some things.

Natali's favorite movie right now is the Disney Cars movie. She loves it and is now quoting lines from the movie! She is still very much in to playing with vehicles and trains.
Natali likes to sing and is really in to dancing, jumping, and just plain moving around. She goes and goes and goes and goes.....

Natali's asthma has been non-existant for the last 5 months or so. We are thankful for that. However, Natali has what her allergy doctor is cally Excema on her elbows, knees and belly. We are trying steroid cream (unfortunately) and a moisturizer cream twice a day and will see how that helps.

Well, there you have it. I need to stop because there is a 3 year old cruisin for a bruisin as you might say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how boring your life would be without this dear child
Nana

Anonymous said...

I think I've read this entry a few times
Nana